29/10 烛光晚餐 - 曹格


Pixel Icons at Ego Box烛光晚餐 - 曹格Pixel Icons at Ego Box

Rip from TheStraitTimes. I really need captain neck... =(

ZZZ... Why is it only wednesday today!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH!! MY WEEKEND!!!!


=((( I was dazing most of the time in the office today. I kept thinking about getting a dog; like should I adopt frm SPCA, when is the best time, what is the best thing I can give it, where to keep it, and most importantly, how responsible will I be. =(((

Then I came to the conclusion...... I will definitely be responsible for it. Gonna treat it as my buddy, my brother/sister, my son/daughter if I have it. ... I have never been so determined.

After work, I went back to the street where I usually see that stray dog, looking for it. But sadly.... it is nowhere to be found. Hmm.. NOW.. I am really not sure if that guy is its owner not as there was this one time I saw it roaming on it own. =(((

Although it looked quite cute when it was leaping (it was crippled), but... I felt sour each time I sees that. Really. =((((

Comments

Popular posts from this blog