17/10 宝贝 - 张悬
宝贝 - 张悬
I feel that this song is very nice. Quite suitable for my colleague after she give birth. LOL!!!!
AND YES! IS FINALLY WEEKEND AGAIN!!! *Kissing the calendar until it gotten wet with all my saliva*
Went to big bookshop to get pen after my work just now. Wanted to get pen ONLY but I ended up shopping at Prime mart. Then I went YES supermarket and walked around the pasar malam. LOL!! In the end, I got myself yoghurts, snack and a watch. LOL!!!
Strange enough, this time round there is only one stall selling watches. LOL!! I stood there for quite long, hesitating which watch to get. OMG! Almost all are very nice! At least nicer than those getting at chinatown. LOL!!! If only I had a lot of money, I would get all those that I think is pretty. LOL. Whoa.. Sounds like I can start having watch collections. Lol.
... That's not very good. My long-lost craze for watches was gone for years and now it's back. =(
Oh, another thing. Jessica from businessedge called just now. Lol. I stared at the phone for awhile before I answered it. Lol. Scared the hell out of me. I thought she was going to chase after me for the $500 fine. xD Instead, she offered me another job opportunity and best of all, she didnt mention a word about the $500. WAHAAHAHAHAHA!!
Either she forgot or have no courage to ask it from me.
Or better still, she dont even have the contract with her which she knows that I can counter her with it. That's why she didnt rake up that incident. Lol. Blah. Good for me.
VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOODDDDDDDDDD FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!! *thumb up + BIG GRIN!*
Comments