27/10 藏经阁之秋 (藏经阁古典吉他演奏曲) - 《黑糖群侠传 - 电视原声带》

Pixel Icons at Ego Box藏经阁之秋 (藏经阁古典吉他演奏曲) - 《黑糖群侠传 - 电视原声带》Pixel Icons at Ego Box


Ahhh... Long weekend just ended like that. Back to work tml.. but.. I DONT WANT!!! =(

Anyway, I like the sound that's produced by this instrument, 古典吉他. Lol. It gives me the soothing and relaxing sensation. 感觉有点悠闲。。。

The main casting location in this show, 黑糖群侠传, is actually a primary school in taiwan. I like the design of the school. It is so oriental and surrounded by the green. Hmm.. very close to nature. With the background scenery and this music, the ambience is total perfect for me.

Another one will be by the beachside. I am sitting at the bench, facing the sea at night, enjoying the seabreeze brushing across my cheeks, with the addition of this music. Ahh... That's blue. LOL. Maybe that will happen when I am so vexed or sad, or when I need some time alone. Haha.

狗儿救猫咪 展现无限爱心 <- oh ya.. this is really heartwarming. If you are lazy to read the chunks of chinese words, just click on the TV icon beside the title.

Hello, please dont ask me where is that TV icon. I dont believe you are that stupid or blind yet. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog