10/10 - Random mode again

Pixel Icons at Ego BoxOnly Human (Cello Version) - 1 litre of tears OSTPixel Icons at Ego Box


Another mundane day had just ended. Say a BIG HELLO to weekend!!! Yipee!!!! xD

Anyway, ever seen someone who can run the same speed as the moving bus? LOL!!! I saw it today. Well, the bus wasnt really travelling that fast as it was going up the slope with the traffic. Then I was looking out of the window when I saw a guy chasing after the bus I was on. He was literally running at the same speed as the bus. It's like, no matter how the bus move forward, the guy was still running at the SPOT (or rather, the window area) where I first saw him start running. LOL!! Cool. Lol.

Aiya. BECAUSE OF THE SLOPE MA!!!

Then when the bus reached around bedok reservoir rd, I realised one BIG banner with a BIG picture of a guy on it, at the road side. Look closer and realised that.... it was about a funeral.

Erm.. erm... a very grand funeral indeed.

And during last weekend, someone held her birthday party at the block opposite my flat. Lol. If you ask why I know, I will answer.... OF COURSE I KNOW!!! IT WAS SO LOUD AND BEST OF ALL............... THEY HELD IT AT THE LIFT LOBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =.=""""

It is 10/10 today. Nice number.. but I dont like it. Before you start saying me crazy, I would like to say, SHUT UP! When I make some random points (random to you guys) here, doesnt mean that it has NO reason for me. It is just that I dont want and dont bother to say it here. Hmpf!

My mood of the day did fluctuate today when sudden 'thunderstorm' striked me, forcing me facing the 'truth'.
.
.
.
.
..
.
Ah. That's all. Oh ya.. In the future, I am going to take car license at Ubi CDC. Hopefully that bald instructor is still around by then because Kelvin told me he is very good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog