14/10 黑 - 迷路兵


Pixel Icons at Ego Box黑 - 迷路兵Pixel Icons at Ego Box

Sleep-deprived!

Me : 我好想‘玩’他的狗。

Sj : 很香啊?

Yun And I burst into laughter.

Me : 我是说‘玩’,不是‘闻’!!!

This is what happen when one is in the half-sleeping mode. =.="""" 真是笑死人了!!!

Then I told them, if Rui and Wei2 were to be present at that time, they will definitely say... 像她这种怪癖,想‘闻’狗也不稀奇!

Before we parted last night, SJ and I were complaining that we dont want to go school and work the next day respectively. Lol. Then I said I just want to NUA at home. Sj wanted to join too. And then I had images coming into my mind.

I see both of us nua-ing on the sofa when the 3 of them come back. Then lazily wave, 'YO, welcome back' to the three of them. Then Huiyun said that both of us will be like muah chee... SO NUA~~~~

nua~~~~~~ nua~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Comments

Popular posts from this blog