12/10 波麗士 - 阿沁
波麗士 - 阿沁
Had a long, yet fun day out with my cousins yesterday. Headed off to bugis, followed by Chinatown. Treated them to the Chinatown Heritage Museum and Xin got hooked to it, just like me. =X Except for Fang, who kept saying that she want to eat tau suan throughout the whole session.
Accompanied them back and had a short chatting session (or rather, sharing special encounters) at the recreation area, while waiting for my uncle to fetch them.
I really prefer their environment; The surrounding was in total silence with very few/no people around when it was only 9pm plus. Lol. NICE! I LIKE!
Oh... I met Chong Yew in his NS uniform, carrying the big bag, at Pasir Ris Mrt control station while waiting for them. Lol. Not sure if he was on the way back home or booking in. Lol. To be frank, I couldnt remember his name. =.=""" I only remembered it JUST NOW. My bad. =X To think back, the last time I met him was during yr1, when I was on my way back home. That's when I met him under his void deck. Lol.
People always like to say that, misunderstanding occur when you dont explain things. But I say, there's no point in explaining or making people understand you when they HAD already misunderstood you. -period-
Weekend is coming to an end as I am blogging right now. If only I have the remote control that in the movie 'Click', I will definitely fast forward the time to every fri's evening! Lol. In that way, I will still get paid and get to enjoy my weekends!
Comments