23/10 寂寞包厢(电台版) - 周定纬
寂寞包厢(电台版) - 周定纬
Sometimes I ponder about the reasons why didnt I look for jobs that are related to my diploma, at least my cert will not turn into just a piece of paper. The reason why I have such thoughts recently could be due to easy tasks that are given to me, which I think even someone W/O O lvls can do it too. That's why I feel that my diploma has gone into waste.
But think again, they ONLY hire diploma holders or A lvl students. Then that's where my diploma come into use. When it comes to salary, mine is just slightly lower than some of them working in those diploma-related sector. Best of all, I am doing all those relaxing and easy jobs. The workplace is near where I stay and I get to wake up at 8am, and start work by 9am. I should be fortunate. Yea, I AM feeling rather fortunate about it. At this point, crazy thoughts like I must have did many good deeds in my previous lifetimes always came across my mind.
haha...
As for the people there... Lol. They gave me the impressions that they thought I have no temper at all and easy target for bullies. LOL!!!! I might appear defenceless to them but... LOL!.. once I break, that's it. ALL THE BEST TO THEM! lol!!!!! K la... although I am not sure if they talked behind my back or not, but... I wont be surprised. LOL! Among all the people there whom I mingled with before, I think only ONE person there is very real. The rest.. hmm.... 日久见人心吧。
Well... as if I care. =.="
Comments