27/11 The Walk - 陈科妤

Pixel Icons at Ego Box The Walk - 陈科妤Pixel Icons at Ego Box




Taken on 25Nov08, 6.54pm. 25nov08, 7.03pm
25nov08, 7.03pm Snapped from StraitTimes, DL copy some time ago.

The Walk

I went inside. I was not myself.
I was frozen
inside an alien form.
You stand aside. Your hand on my shoulder.
But the
smoke makes a veil between us.
I walk the walk alone no matter whether
people know at all
I walk the walk alone to keep my sanity
You know that
when I walk the walk alone I go where no one else can go I watch you cry for me;
you see but I don’t see.
Because you walk the walk alone. Thank you for
loving me.
Drowning within. Go on, I’m listening.
Music to tear you to
pieces.
You close your eyes And cry as your’re playing.
But I sense
nothing. So reason on this.
I walk the walk alone no matter whether people
know at all
I walk the walk alone to keep my sanity
You know that when I
walk the walk alone I go where no one else can go I watch you cry for me; you
see but I don’t see.
Because you walk the walk alone. Thank you for letting
me
Walk the walk alone no matter whether people know at all
I walk the
walk alone to keep my sanity
You know that when I walk the walk alone I go
where no one else can go I watch you cry for me; you see but I don’t see
Cos
you walk the walk alone. Thank you for loving me.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog