S.H.E - 五月天


Rained early in the morning. The cooling surrounding with the addition of the raindrops sound made me feel so lazy to go to school today. However, I still dragged myself to school. I was late. Went to the wrong level today, ended up calling pingsen to find out that the lab is at level 1. =.=

The lab was fun!!! Using the compression moulding machine. So cool! One of the lab tech really look like a student, been seeing her around during our lab session for many times! So this time, I asked her, however she told me she isn’t, but she is around our age. LOL. SO YOUNG~ After we took out our sample from the machine, we tried to remove it from our mould. The lab tech (the one I mention earlier) did it for us using hands. Then is like, as though it is going to break or what. We surrounded her and kept saying, ‘be careful.. no…. slowly.. slowly… nono.. going to break… BE CAREFUL~~~’. Then our faci (dawn) was there looking at us, smiling away.

We were so afraid that our sample will break la. Then the lab tech was like stressed by us and she said that something like she scared later she break it, we all will blame her, and say she always got blamed by students (somehow like scapegoat). LOL! Then that made us all laughed. Dawn laughed too, then she told the lab tech to let us do it ourselves, if it breaks is our problem. LOL~!!!!!!!! Then is sky’s turn to be stressed by us. lolx. Our sample turned out pretty nice!!! I LOVE IT LA~

Anyway, after school we had applied math UT. Then one of the problems is about matrices. Then our class came in 3 facis in total, with the oldest one sitting next to our table. He talked to us a little bit. Then Lina asked sky one question.

Lina : Eh.. sky, the gaussian elimination can only be used on Square matrices right?
Me : *listening to their conver.. thinking about : SQUARE matrices??
Sky : yea…
Me : *chip in * Huh??? Got CIRCLE matrices one mehz??? (because I kept thinking the matrices to be in square-shaped, but forget that 2x2 matrix is called Square matrice)

Then my whole team burst into laughter, including that old faci beside us.

Lina : * pengz liao* AIYA~~ NOT THAT “SQUARE” la!!! Where got CIRCLE ONE!!

Then the laughter continued.

Anyway, I am so sure that I will get either D, E or F for my this UT, though I am so sure that I will get a ‘F’ for it. I even told weifen, if I get D+ and above, I will treat each of my fyp teammates any drinks they want! XD I meant it hor! Lolx
Anyway, rushed to the library after that to meet wei2 and rui. Their friend joined us la. lolx. Actually nothing much either however is the conversation on the bus really interested me. lolx. However, I don’t think the party will allow me to post what happen in my blog.

Lolx.. so.. I will say that, “you hor,… really never change sia… greedy cat! * meow *” LOL!!! Please 对号入座,thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog