
Create your own Friend Test here
Help me, Please???
LOL. Blogger got some problem, and I'm not able to blog. Hence I will add on using this post PLUS, hoping more people will see this test and will do it for me. =X
Been taking the 730am slot of 168 these few days, it was packed once again!!! I only had one day of seeing empty bus lor… that’s how pathetic! =.=” Anyway, I was sms-ing wei2 and Thomas yesterday morning while on the bus. Lolx. Well, I am not dumb to the extent of believing in wei2’s words when I was trying to dig out some info from him so as I could describe him to Thomas. (they were on the same bus, and just sitting a few seats opp each other.) LOL. Then, wei2 also told me the interesting matter that happened on the bus. LOL! Met rui and him after school to go back together.
As for today, I took the same bus as wei2 and took his primary school pic from him, so to show to weifen. LOL! It was hilarious when I showed that to her. She burst into laughter. LOL! Just nice Hafiz came back. And…. Erm.. Sorry la weiwei, I just couldn’t control myself as I wanted so much to see Hafiz’s reaction when he saw the pictures. He couldn’t recognize wei2 AT ALL lor. =.=” Until he gave up, I told him the answer, and he…. looked away immediately. LOL!!!
Been so violent in class these few days too. Fighting with angerline now and then since yesterday. =.=” We got those bruises on our body. K la.. Not really bruises, but those red marks. The marks of victory! Well, she still loses to me. LOL!!!
After school, the faci wanted us to give him one foolproof example that we could think of before letting us off. Hafiz was like the first to answer his question in class. He was mentioning about using colour codes. And I shoot him back IMMEDIATELY, “WHAT IF THAT PERSON IS COLOURBLIND?” Then, whole class laughed and even his buddies side me. LOL! In the end, his example got rejected, and had to think of another example. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And he was there, argh-ing. Wahaha!
Finally I thought of one example – transition spect. Damn, I knew it! Hafiz took his revenge on me lor! And then, my example got rejected, and there he is, laughing away. Lol. However, it was after that then I knew he got UT after school. OOPS. XD! You know, sabotaging is fun. =X
With the aid of faezah, I passed the tribulation, and hafiz passed his too. Well, didn’t wanna sabo him anymore after knowing he got UT. Lol!
Sad lor… I dropped my laptop this morning real hard on the floor. Reached class and realised that my laptop was slightly bent. =.=” Nearly cry la. Then, Michael told me to check my LCD screen immediately. Luckily, it wasn’t broken. I kept bending my laptop back into shape, however the clip was …. Haiz… sad la. One fortunate thing is that I could still use it. *sobz*
Anyway, enough of the happenings. You know, since last Friday, I’ve been experiencing weird stuffs. Too MANY coincidences, or… I don’t know.
First incident (Last fri) : I had a very weird dream on Thursday night, when I woke up, I couldn’t really remember what I dreamt, but I remember I dreamt of taking one particular lift from my block to go down to 1st floor. I didn’t care much about that dream and while I was waiting for the lift to come, I suddenly remember that dream. And freak enough, I took that particular side of lift that I dream of.
Second incident (last fri) : Then I went to school as per normal. Rushed to the lab at W5. As we only had one atomic force microscopy machine, we had to draw lots. Although I wanted to be the 1st team to do the experiment, but when drawing the lots, number 2 keep flashing in my mind. I told faezah about it, and to my surprise, we really got the 2nd team. =.=”
Third incident (today) : Last night I dreamt of taking bus to school, and I remember taking the same bus as wei2. I couldn’t remember much about any other details except for this. Stupid enough, I REALLY took the same bus as wei2 today. =.=”
Fourth incident (today) : Reached E3, while standing in the middle of the lift lobby waiting for the lift, I asked myself, “which side of the lift will be here?”. Then I got a gut feeling that it will be the lift on my left side. True enough, after a few seconds, that particular lift which I had in my mind reached the ground floor. =.=””””
Fifth incident (today) : In the class, we got 5 categories of laboratory wastes to do policy on. Our faci numbered it. Then he asked Samuel to choose one number that he got a strong feeling with. The moment I heard that question, without any hesitation, I chose no. 3 in my mind liao. My team was the last team, so we left with no choice. And, we really got no. 3. =.=””””””
Sixth incident (today) : This is the follow-up of the previous incident. I got so…. shocked about it, and I told faezah (she was just beside me, in my team) about it immediately. Then, our faci decided to switch the no. around the teams. Like if you are doing no. 5, you will have to do no. 2. However, it was very random. The moment I heard it, I told faezah this, “I feel that we will get to do no. 4.”. Again, we are the last team, so we left with no choice, and true indeed, we got to do no.4. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Faezah was like giggling la.
Actually I remembered I’ve got such incident happening on Monday too, however I couldn’t remember exactly what is it now.
It was so scary la…. I will get all these things in my mind when I really think about it. If I didn’t bother, I will not even pay any attention to it, hence these incidents didn’t happen. OMG~~ What’s going on!!!?!??!?!??!?!?!?
Think in a more stupid way (well, some idiotic morons might say this to me), I hope that it is just my intuition getting stronger. LOL!!!!!!
Comments