S.H.E - 中国话MV


Woke up early and rushed to lina’s bus-stop immediately. 31 came shortly after and I reached CGH even before 1015 though I stepped out of the house much later. LOL! Went to meet cass first. After a while, the rest (except for lina) came. The nurse (Selena) brought us down to the laboratory to get our tools. While at the basement, we saw the sign that read “ <- mortuary”. I signaled to weifen immediately. LOL! Well, we turned to the right while at the T-junction.

We looked at those surgery tools, and WOW~ lolx. While inside, I think is selena mentioned about going to the mortuary. LOL! Pris, cass and I agreed IMMEDIATELY. Dr kam was like, ‘ehh.. yea~~’, as though she suddenly rmb about it. LOL! And left weifen, wearing her petrified face. LOL!!!!!!!!!

She kept saying that ‘no…. I don’t want to go there… no~~~~~~~~~~’. LOL! The rest of us were there, discussing about going there, while she was like keep saying ‘no’. LOL! Damn, her expression was the best manz! Lina joined us and she finally got another supporter. LOL! However, selena and Dr kam decided not to go to the mortuary. Pris, cass and I were like so disappointed! Before leaving the lab, Dr kam actually asked selena if there is any leftover bones. And… she told us, there are, but… they came with flesh, meaning… is like.. part of the body. LOL! Then suddenly, the atmosphere become so still when Dr kam said she wants it. Then selena said that, “later will be charged murdering if kena caught.” LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Came to the end of discussion that the hospital will send the ready bone to our school. Lolx

After taking those tools, we went to the clinic to meet Dr Chang. Dr kam went to meet him, while the 5 of us went to polar to grab something. When we were standing infront of the counter, thinking what to grab, Dr kam and another guy appeared behind us silently. =.=””””””” Weifen noticed that the guy was holding a $50 note in his hands, and she whispered to us that that guy sure wanted to treat us food, hence we better don’t buy yet. XD Dr kam kept asking us to buy something, and we kept refusing. Cass got a shock when she saw the 4 of us coming back to the seats at the same time. LOL!

We purposely wait till both of them got their foods, then we proceed to buy our share. Shortly after, Dr Chang came to join us. He is so FRIENDLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then we heard him telling that guy, “hey… didn’t I told u to treat them?” Obviously weifen was right, that $50 is used to treat us. =.=””” Luckily Dr kam rejected him. LOL! We borrowed tools from CGH, and they even funded us for our project! How can we take his offer? =.=”

Then he mentioned to us about going to the mortuary. And I was there, complaining that, we are not allowed to go. =( LOL!!! He told us that those bodies (human, YES, HUMAN) are all frozen up. Some might be curled up till you cant differentiate the arms and legs. LOL! And he told us, some parts are also disseminated. WASTED! =.=”
Then came the funniest part. LOL! Weifen just came back from the toilet and I lied to her that we got the permission of going to the mortuary. Her face changed immediately! Pris helped me carry on lying to weifen. LOL! I’ve been trying to tolerate my laughter and try to look serious.

Then weifen asked cass whether it is true, I just sipped one mouth of coke (still inside my mouth). Then I looked at cass, and … and…. and… (started laughing), cass replied her that, “they just cleaned the bone.” Her face was as though she was telling the truth. I looked at her (with the coke still in my mouth), and I broke out into laughter. Then the both of us end up laughing like mad. Seriously, I didn’t expect her to say those words and her expression was so…… innocent, even though she was telling lie. LOL!!!!!!!

Then she told me, “haha.. I was controlling myself not to laugh.. haha.. haha.. haha…” LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then, weifen was there blaming us for scaring her while the two of us were still laughing. LOL!

Took 31, then change to 168 to go back to RP. Went CWP for lunch together and went back to W5 for the orientation of the isomet saw. Went into the lab and saw my coursemates there for FYP too. LOL!

Jo tried to get into the lab from outside, but couldn’t as the door was automatic locked. He wanted us to help him open the door and I took the opportunity to ‘play’ with him. xD! I walked there… and act as though I am opening the door for them, but I turned away immediately and he gave out very loud ‘A~~’. LOL! Requested him to say the magic word, spell it and say it to each of us. LOL!

When learning how to operate the machine, more and more of my own coursemates came into the lab. All of them wearing lab coat (except for Fadz and us). LOL!!~ hmm.. how to say ah, it just feel so wonderful, having all your own friends coming in and out the lab. They are NOT your classmates, but they are your COURSEMATES. Then, we came together in this lab to do our FYP. Hmm.. aiya… I don’t know how to explain. Basically, it just feels so great. Lolx

After doing the lab, we left at about 4pm. Went to bugis and looked around. Kinda of disappointed with those prices. Haiz… anyway, went for the aura vision with weifen, and… find it rather accurate. LOL. Interesting lehhh…

She took the bus just outside FLS, and I walked to the next bus-stop. Saw my bus from another direction, sped up my walking pace and… when I reached my bus-stop, weifen’s bus was there. And she got a shock to see how fast I reached the bus stop, then people were staring at us, doing stupid hand signs. =.=”
Just before my stop at my place, 4 TP students boarded the bus. They thought that I cant hear what they said because I am listening to mp3, but they are TOTALLY WRONG! XD Two people kept staring at me, then another two guys came from the back. One of them told one of the guy that blahblah (don’t remember the name) is in this bus, then they point to me. Well, I didn’t looked at them, but you know, the area that our vision will cover is rather wide.

Then I heard them saying, “eh… look alike sia!!!”. Just before I stood up, to alight, that particular guy called me and asked if I got another sister. =.=””” Then I overheard them saying, “wah… seriously looked very alike sia!!!”. =.=”””Too bad.. I just got a too common face. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shit, should have tell them, I got a cousin who looked like me, and I will not tell them my cousin’s detail, and alight the bus. And those fellows will be there cracking their brain, thinking hard, and perhaps look up their that particular friend the next day to clarify it.

XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog