10/6 愛怎麼說 (《碧血鹽梟》OST) - 马俊伟 & 杨怡




Did some tarot divination jus now and the 3 cards shows the flow of my current situation. In short, it is implying that I am having some self-awareness and trying to find out what I really want.

Was out for interview yesterday and my interviewer actually chat with me. She proned me what exactly I want. She isnt like any other interviewers I've met as she taught me something and shared her experiences for the past years. I was really grateful to her. She gave me another chance for the 2nd round of interview, but I'm now hesitating whether I should go for it.

Because, I do know what exactly I want now. (In fact, I knew it all along and told her that. However, she told me to think more thoroughly. zzzz)

Back to the tarot cards, the interpretations from my deck were more or less the same as the usual rider tarot decks. The previous divination gave me bad feeling and it somehow came true. This time round, it actually gave me somewhat of good news. Can I trust it? I want to trust it.

I chanced upon one of char's entries about her side of story for pang-seh-ing friends. I found myself nodding my head continuously as I read that entry. I couldnt agree any more to that!

It is contradicting and miserable when you wanted to enjoy yourself but you know you cant, at least at this moment. You feel bad for rejecting but you will feel worst when you think about....

Sigh...

I've been thinking a lot lately, especially after meeting the interviewer yesterday.

What I really want?

Money? Who doesnt NEED money at this period of time, especially me?
Stability? Same as above but with the addition information that I need stability more than anyone else. And also, money gave me the most stability.

One thing that really leave me... erm... 有口難言 is when she pointed out to me that you have to get a job you know you will truely enjoy. To that, I answered her that 事事難料. You might think that you will truely enjoy that job but it might be the reverse after coming into contact with the job.

NO ONE knows for sure what future beholds for us. I dont think I'm wrong to say that.

Sigh... there's a lot more to say.. but I am loss for words.

Sigh...having reached the adulthood, you will experience more problems. It is until now that I feels that, being a full-time student who vex over examinations and tests is the most fortunate thing in the world.

I believed those people who looked back at their student days and looked again at their working days, will agree with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog