7/3 随身幸褔 - 纪佳松

Pixel Icons at Ego Box随身幸褔 - 纪佳松Pixel Icons at Ego Box


It has been raining heavily lately. Lol. MY FAVOURITE WEATHER!!! However the cons about this is the humid and hot weather after the rain.

I like these few shots by the stomper. Lol. I love the dark clouds looming over singapore. Awwwwwwwww....


Rainbow will always come after storm.
Muahaha.. I am sure that the picture above was taken by someone who is staying either at my block or the block opposite mine. LOL!!!!


The most perfect rainbow shot that I admired.

Sigh. I just realised that my Rhapsody I vcds got problem. It showed 0 bytes (free space AND used space) when I see it from 'MY COMPUTER'. =( I have no problem playing this on my computer since years ago. =( Sigh. I only got to know this problem after yearS of not playing it. Saddened.

It may means nothing to other people. But it means a lot to me. That's why I dont really like to lend my Rhapsody I & II vcds to other people. Friends should know how much I missed about those OLD JYSB days. I can NEVER get back those days except for reminscing those moments to the extent of my memory power. One thing I am glad was that, we've got recording of our concertS, which are real moving images of the past.

But now... Rhapsody I vcds are spoiled. I really do hope some people out there will still have the vcds that are still working fine. It may seemed like an easy task to find the vcds. But have you ever thought that people might misplace it OR their vcds will be faulty too?

Come on, tell me, how can I be optimistic over it?

=(

Hopefully that I will get another copy of the videos by the end of the day, like just the rainbow showing up after storm.

Btw, take a look at this. My heart melt each time I look at the pictures. AWW~~ MY IDEAL PET!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog