27/3 许愿树 [一切完美 2 插曲] - 郭美美

Pixel Icons at Ego Box许愿树 [一切完美 2 插曲] - 郭美美Pixel Icons at Ego Box






Click on the picture to divert to the quiz.

Sigh.

Been dreaming about the same issue during this few months. And the ending is always bad. Bad outcome. =( I'm worrying too much over it that I've got even more white hairs now. I know for sure that as long as this matter is not resolved, I will be tormenting by the dream every now and then.

It's something amusing and I will even laugh at myself when I think of it. I hypnotized myself every day not to think about it, and I succeeded! But it will continue haunting me when I am dreaming at night. =(((

Sigh.

Either that, or else the dream served as a premonition for me.

................SIGH! 我觉得我自己一直都在自欺欺人。就让我一直沉醉在这美梦中,直到残酷的现实把我抽离吧!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog