Hmm..

Yesterday went to Angerline's house at Boon Lay after school. It slipped off my mind that she has two dogs at home. =( The moment I reached the doorstep, both of the dogs were charging at me and barking ferociously. I was forced to one corner and... my legs went weak. I dont even dare to move. I dont wish to be bitten by them! Angerline was so fierce when come to lecturing both of the dogs.

Then one of them licked me. OMG! I am so shocked la. I sat near angerline deliberately, seeking for her protection. WAHAHA! And guessed what? She ordered her dogs to bite me, and they really going to do so! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. And.... ... what happened next is a ... secret. LOL! Then slowly, the dogs didnt treat me that bad. =X At least they recognised my presence. =X

Basically, we played dai dee and black jack at her house la. Played with her dogs also. LOL!

Hmm.. back to the topic about her dogs. Only yesterday, then I finally understood what it means by 'dogs are man's best friend'. Dont ask me to explain why. Not sure is Misty or Snowy, it kept wanting me to sayang her. LOL! Then got once, Misty wanted to sit on my lap.

So.. I let it be, while sayang-ing her back. I can feel her weight, her body temperature and her presence. She just sat there obediently except once when she tried to lick my face.. LOLX!!! And a very weird feeling ran through my whole body. I dont know how to describe it. It was that time when I finally understood that statement.

Most probably I will keep one or two dogs in the future. Blahz~ LOL!!!



[Wanted to blog about my thoughts about graduating from RP. But... this is seriously not the right time. =(( ]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog