Kbox session yesterday was fun!!!!
Headed to cine for that session and damn lor... it is so dumb lor. We went for the kstudent at the 2 - 7pm slot, but the manager told us that we will only be able to stay till 530pm. Why? Because parents complained that kids were returning home LATE. =.=""" Yet we still have to pay the SAME price as the 2 - 7pm slot. So we sort of debating there... I really bu shuang. Perhaps he sensed our unhappiness, hence he said that he will give us till 6pm if we go for the non-student package. =.=""" After all the trouble, we sticked to our original plan.
Hmm... nevertheless, we did have some crazy fun together ah. Fang da tong's ai ai ai was played at least 6 times yesterday, and we made wei2 sang without vocal. LOL! We should have brought our own tibits in.... the tibits they gave us was mixture of peanuts and some (or rather, little) crackers. I dont like eating peanuts, neither was rui. So who cleared those? Weiwei lor... LOL~ He poured everything on his palm and threw it all into his mouth at once. LOL!~
I think we refilled for... 4 or 5 times??? LOL~! We were practically SNATCHING tibits, or rather... just the tibits inside other than the peanuts. LOL! The moment the two new bowls of tibits came in, I would snatch one bowl away. LOL~ Ended up, we fighting over tibits and it finished within 10mins or even lesser. Even when we were singing, after each verse, we would pop some into our mouth. While those not singing will keep eating and eating, like me. =X Cannot blame me la, I didnt even eat a single thing yesterday before I went for the kbox. LOL~
It was so fun, but seriously, I think the reason of me hearing those sharp sounds today is due to yesterday. =.=" They were screaming using the mic. =.="""" Poor me... =X...I called weifen so as to let her have the opportunity to hear wei2's singing and even disturbed her. =X
Anyway, in the end we left at about 645pm, well.. we dragged that. LOL~ Took 65 back and alighted opp safra as we were going to have our dinner together at the hawker centre just next to my blk. =X Reached home at 9pm. LOL~
Yesterday was so fun till I still cant get over it today. =.=" No mood for lesson... my mind was blocked during 3rd meeting. I went to the front to actually off the front light, suddenly my classmates told me to help them switch the projector, so I just 'HUH?'. I did as I was told. After that, I off the wrong light... yet, I still stoned there for a few secs, then I realised that. Then pingsen asked, 'alamak.. what's wrong with uu???'. LOL~
When it was my turn to present, I said something wrong that made my class laughed. I pronounced 'wafer (wei-fur)' as 'waffle'. =.=""""" K la... I was hungry la... *blushed*
Lol.. michelle and angerline never failed to tease me about the incident. HAIZ~~~~~~~ Hopefully they will forget about it from tml onwards. LOL~~~
Lastly, I WAN ANOTHERKBOX PARTYWORLD SESSION~~~~~~~~~~~~
Headed to cine for that session and damn lor... it is so dumb lor. We went for the kstudent at the 2 - 7pm slot, but the manager told us that we will only be able to stay till 530pm. Why? Because parents complained that kids were returning home LATE. =.=""" Yet we still have to pay the SAME price as the 2 - 7pm slot. So we sort of debating there... I really bu shuang. Perhaps he sensed our unhappiness, hence he said that he will give us till 6pm if we go for the non-student package. =.=""" After all the trouble, we sticked to our original plan.
Hmm... nevertheless, we did have some crazy fun together ah. Fang da tong's ai ai ai was played at least 6 times yesterday, and we made wei2 sang without vocal. LOL! We should have brought our own tibits in.... the tibits they gave us was mixture of peanuts and some (or rather, little) crackers. I dont like eating peanuts, neither was rui. So who cleared those? Weiwei lor... LOL~ He poured everything on his palm and threw it all into his mouth at once. LOL!~
I think we refilled for... 4 or 5 times??? LOL~! We were practically SNATCHING tibits, or rather... just the tibits inside other than the peanuts. LOL! The moment the two new bowls of tibits came in, I would snatch one bowl away. LOL~ Ended up, we fighting over tibits and it finished within 10mins or even lesser. Even when we were singing, after each verse, we would pop some into our mouth. While those not singing will keep eating and eating, like me. =X Cannot blame me la, I didnt even eat a single thing yesterday before I went for the kbox. LOL~
It was so fun, but seriously, I think the reason of me hearing those sharp sounds today is due to yesterday. =.=" They were screaming using the mic. =.="""" Poor me... =X...I called weifen so as to let her have the opportunity to hear wei2's singing and even disturbed her. =X
Anyway, in the end we left at about 645pm, well.. we dragged that. LOL~ Took 65 back and alighted opp safra as we were going to have our dinner together at the hawker centre just next to my blk. =X Reached home at 9pm. LOL~
Yesterday was so fun till I still cant get over it today. =.=" No mood for lesson... my mind was blocked during 3rd meeting. I went to the front to actually off the front light, suddenly my classmates told me to help them switch the projector, so I just 'HUH?'. I did as I was told. After that, I off the wrong light... yet, I still stoned there for a few secs, then I realised that. Then pingsen asked, 'alamak.. what's wrong with uu???'. LOL~
When it was my turn to present, I said something wrong that made my class laughed. I pronounced 'wafer (wei-fur)' as 'waffle'. =.=""""" K la... I was hungry la... *blushed*
Lol.. michelle and angerline never failed to tease me about the incident. HAIZ~~~~~~~ Hopefully they will forget about it from tml onwards. LOL~~~
Lastly, I WAN ANOTHER
Comments