29/11 Ryan Farish - Time Between Us

Ryan Farish - Time Between Us



Alright. I am back.

We had our company dinner (or rather, Admin & AA dept's) at Fairmont Hotel on 12 Nov, which was also Choi Wan's last day. It was fun and the food was good. After the dinner, some of us went for the second part of the night - Ksinging at Somerset! I didnt stay for the full session though. I left slightly after 12 am while the rest continued till 1 am plus.

Then, 18 Nov was Chern Chong's last day. Hmm... Before I went off that day, he just had to say goodbye to me, with the label 'EX-COLLEAGUE' at the back. =.=""" Well, we have been meeting up for lunch quite frequently after he started working at his new location, which is somewhere near by.

Yesterday was the official last day for Mike. However it was more reasonable to take his last day as of 26 Nov. lol.... I've forgotten that it was his last day on that day. Next, it will be Gwen and my manager...... =( And I happen to know that there are another two who have the intention, with one who just hasnt given the letter yet.

I went back office on last sat to continue to do some of my work. Office during the wkend was the BEST! No one will disturb me while I am doing my work! Chern Chong came back to finish some of his remaining work too. Hahah.. it just feels as though he has never left the firm at all. Sigh....Anyway, he was right in the sense that I might as well cancel my leave today and not waste my time in office on a SATURDAY. However, my reply to him was very simple - MONDAY BLUES. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA! Oh well, he agreed with me in the sense when I said that the Saturday is my Monday. LOL. No Diff.

Bintan trip was cancelled. But we are planning another trip in Jan nxt yr. When I told Htet that we have to cancel it and change to other places, she was cute and funny enough to suggest M'sia. I jus stared at her and said, 'I dont think the rest would want it.' After a few secs, both of us burst into laughter and she commented, 'Oh YA... THEY ARE ALL M'SIANS...'

I have also met up with Char for Kbox and Starbuck session. And I met Faiz and SJ.

~~~~~~~

Things have been going well for me. I have stable income and nice colleagues! I have fun going around in the office being an irritant to everyone and in facebook. LOL!

I ought to be happy, but sometimes I am not. Emotions have been a rollercoaster ride for me. I am having a hard time trying to control it. No, it is not PMS, and this is wad caught me worrying the most.

I really have no idea if this is a right place where I should pour it out. Because I know there are bound to have many UNNECESSARY comments going around. It will be the truth... this, I gladly accept it. However, I really dont need those joking comments around, for I am not joking when I am typing all these words.

最痛苦的是不肯面对和承认这一切。

想,我是在逃避。就算我偶尔感到很不是味道,就算这事实也已经摆在我面前,我还是不肯去面对。这一个月来的情绪高跌起伏太大、太明显。

原本是一件甜蜜的事,但对我来说是件极恐怖的事。

自己的情绪却被其他人牵着走,是一件没有安全感的事。

有时自己也不明白,总是会有意无意问问自己:‘这怎么可能?’,然后告诉自己:‘一定是有地方搞错了!莫名其妙,乱七八糟!’

。。。。

可是这种事真的没有原因。

不知道为什么,最近老是想起以前的那种感觉。像有点似曾相识。唉。。。中邪了!

是疯了,还是了?



你喜欢吃酸,但是现在的我,很讨厌吃酸!


因为,

心已经够酸了。。。




Nappo Berna - Sweet Surrender

Comments

Popular posts from this blog