4/7 側田 - 原來你什麼都想要

側田 - 原來你什麼都想要





No picture
No picture...
No picture!



Pek Chek! The 2nd fortune teller I went to was so accurate! She told me that something that I like will be missing after 30 June, and indeed it happened! I was pickpocketed on the train and when I alighted the train, my handphone was gone. It was only 6mths old. Damn it!

I was shocked over the whole incident, but more because of the words by the fortune teller. Rui helped me to search for the mobile shops in ION and I told her to search for Singtel. We queued and waited but it turned out that the mobile suspended service is not available there. We strolled around (with the inital thought of goin to taka for another singtel shop) and we came upon some roadshow by Starhub and met Huihui there. Then............... oh... I nearly burst out laughing. Or mayb, I did. XD

My internet plan is SingNet, but my mobile plan is Starhub! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We wasted nt at the singtel shop. LOL! Like what Rui've said, it was a good thing that the shop we went to didnt have that service. If not, I will be the laughing stock when they couldnt find my handphone number in their database. LOL!

They tried to call and SMS to my handphone from time to time, even during movie time (thanks to rui, I didnt even notice tt when she jus sitting beside me). We walked Eclipse which was boring compared to the first one. Partially also due to my wandering mind. Lol. I kept thinking of the money I have to spend in getting another phone. The hassle of going down to police station, getting my sim card and also where and which phone to get. Tsk!

After which, we went to scape then to 313 somerset. It was about 10pm plus at that time when they tried to call my phone again. This time round, the operator was NOT IN SERVICE. .... Then the 4 of them tried to call again and it was the same message. So, SJ tried to call Starhub service line for me, and passed me the phone when it was on hold. Wei2 tried to call to the service at the same time. Lol. In the end, he got through almost immediately and passed me his phone. ARh.... It turned out that someone had suspended my line for me hr ago ... which I found out that it was my mum who did it; She knew because I had ask my cousin to inform her earlier in case of scamming.

We then went to.. orchard centre?? I dont rmb where was the place. But we kept playing the lift. Lol. Went to the roof top which was just 11-storey and.. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, the scenery was superb and kinda suitable for couples. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So sorry... I kept thinking of someone who didnt dare to get near to the edge and ...... he/she would only do that when he/she squatted down. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok la, must take his/her height into consideration. Understandable. =X

We parted around 12am plus while Wei2 went to find his bunkmates, the rest of us took cab home.

Seriously I think there is something wrong with my 8-characters in terms of money. When I dont spend big money, I still can keep my money close to me. But when I spend big buck on something, more things will come to me, making me having to afford extra money. ZZZ. Just like, when my previous handphone spoiled, my desktop then spoiled, my TV spoiled soon after, followed by my laptop.

In between from that time till now, my money is just going out in small bucks, mainly the usual bills and grocery.

Now I got my phone replaced, ignored the TV (since I dont really watch it) and finally get my new desktop on monday (to replace my old desktop and laptop), my handphone had to be pickpocketed on sat, which means I had to fork out money again! Freak! Argh..

Stop.

Stop.

Come on, be happy with your new desktop....

You can finally watch your HK dramas and other shows w/o video and sound mismatching. You can finally play your SIMS 3. You can finally live longer by not getting so worked up over the slow computer speed. You can finally use Window 7 with the crystalized design that you love and envy previously. You are using something that you bought with your own money.

Oh speaking of that, I realised that each time I changed my desktop, I will be using new window operating system. My first desktop is Win 98, second one was XP, now was Win 7.

Arh............

Ma Fan!

AK(陳奕、沈建宏)WOW 演唱會 -- 好想對你說




唐禹哲 - 陪你




Janice Wei Lan - 2004



側田 - 三歲或八十



側田+G.E.M. - 合唱歌





側田 - 信口開河



側田 - 膚淺



側田 - Second Best

Comments

Popular posts from this blog