7/8 王菀之 - 我真的受傷了
12:34 56secs 07/08/09
Lol! One can just edit their computer time to get this result any time they want. However, this is not edited by me. Lol.
32 own books + 5 library books.
4 read own books + 3 read library books.
4/5 read + returned library books.
1 reading library book.
One word,
SHIOK! (mainly because I can read it at my own pace.)
The song I’m using in this post was actually one of the songs used to express one of the novels I’ve read.
Haha. More space to be filled as I havent gotten all the listed books that I want. Lalala~
Kowloon district is definitely one of the MUST-GO place if I go to HK one day.
Hong Kong triad boss killed at luxury hotel: police <- Click to read.
“Violence tends to be limited to Chinese areas away from expatriate and tourist areas.”
Where are the non-tourist areas then? TELL ME!!!!!!!!! Oh~~~ I love violence and triad fight. XD
I had this conversation with Huiyun a few days ago at Marina Barrage when we saw a couple, that the groom is a SAF officer, was there for their wedding shoot. When I told her that it would be nice to have a husband who is in the army, she brought up the topic about having a husband who’s a policeman. Ok la. Singapore’s policeman as husband is ok. But not HK’s policeman, despite how handsome they are, as mentioned by HY.
Husband as a HK’s policeman = Being widow at an early age.
Husband as a SG’s policeman = Divorced at an early age. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (50% JK la.)
IF there’s rebirth, I will choose to be born in HK and my career path will be… POLICE(WO)MAN (depends on my next life gender). XD!!! There’s more spices in being Police in HK.
I was at BBC’s popular yesterday when one art&craft book caught my attention. It was about beads keychain with the theme of desserts! Those ice-creams, fruits, cakes and tarts are superb cute!!!!!! Looking at the steps, it seemed so complicated. How I wish I have all those keychains pictured in the books in my possessions. Yes, ALL! Haha.
Comments