27/4 一位已经死去的17岁少女的刻骨铭心的爱情创作 - 最后一次
So.. touching~~~
I was asking weifen yesterday; If she were to choose : a) have a long-lasting relationship (that live till old age together) with totally no high and down, OR b) have a very short but heart-wrenching relationship whereby one of the parties will die in the end. And her reply was dont know. =.="
For my case, I would choose (B).
Anyway, just to share some stomp stuff here.
Careful now, or you might 'fall' into these realistic floor paintings!
Creativity right at your finger tips.
Yup, I've finally touched and finished this book after so long. And I'm starting with another soon.
I've been thinking lately about how nice it would be to have a Hong Kong friend, staying in HK right now.
If I have one, I would get him/her to buy the novels from there and send it to me. XD
而且这些书还是热腾腾,刚出炉的喔~
Comments