8/1 点点点 - 萧煌奇
"LAS VEGAS - THERE are a lot of webcams out there but how many are 3D and look like the character 'E.T.' from the Steven Spielberg film?
The Minoru 3D Webcam unveiled here on the eve of the opening on Thursday of the annual Consumer Electronics Show (CES) has two cameras spaced about the same distance apart as human eyes.
The British-designed webcam comes with five pairs of special colored glasses to provide the 3D image and a stand that allows it to be perched on a desk or a computer monitor.
The Minoru, which means 'reality' in Japanese, can be used with Windows Live Messenger, Skype, AOL instant messenger, OoVoo and other video conferencing systems.
It can take still pictures, record 3D video for YouTube or be used as a normal 2D Webcam.
The Minoru will be available this month and costs US$89.95 (S$133.40). -- AFP"
Click here for the official website of Minoru 3D webcam.
Cool eh? There is also 3D HDTV. LOL! Maybe everything will get 3D in the future. There will be holograms of the people you are chatting with, as if the person is right in front of you. LOL! COOL!
I went to my cousins' place today, again. It was really very windy at her place la. My place too. But I dont have the 'privileges' to enjoy the wind because I had to close my door. Shucks! I can always feel the change in temperature whenever I walked back to my room from the kitchen; It changes from cooling to warm. Eww! Ohhhh... How I wish the hot weather months will never come!!!!!!!!! It was hell for me last year! No kidding. =(
Lol. Anyway... I gonna find a chance to _________. LOL!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to see what will happen when the two meet.
LOL.
P.S. Only Ah xin know what I am saying. LOL
You know, I always wanted to have childhood friend. I really wonder how it really feels like to have one. Well, I dont mean friends who you know during kindergarten or primary school, but those you know since babies. Both of you played together when you are still toddlers, go to nursery, kindergarten and other schools together.
I think it would be quite fun. Sad enough, I dont have such friends. It's hard to get also. Lol. IF I have children in the future, I really do hope that they have be childhood friend with those kids of my other friends. LOL!!!!!!! IF.
Ok la. At least I am glad to have the two cousins la. Mention of cousin, I think Gabriel somewhat suit what I had mentioned earlier on; We played together since toddlers until primary school, however we attended different schools. Eh... but still not quite suitable to say so. Anyway, I think those people whom you spend time since they were babies, are somewhat special. Hmm... You will feel closer and more bond? =( But sad la. They dont really remember what happened when they were young. LOL!!!
Sigh. Never mind! It's okay as long as I get to squash their faces. =X
Another add-on. I believed the newest window live messenger has been made official le (though I've been using it for quite some time). So click here to get it.
Comments