Tiring day
Went out the whole day with the usual gang (except huiyun) today.
Had our meal at Yuki Yaki from 1pm all the way to 5pm. I was the first to KO since I am so not a buffet person. =.=" Had ice-cream after that. Not really a good experience because we mixed all the flavours together. It tasted not bad to them but it definitely tasted total sucky for me. The strong taste of passionfruit stayed in my mouth for quite long and that totally ruined my taste bud and my appetite for ice-cream. So... I didnt eat any ice-cream.
After we left, we proceeded to find the best location to catch the firework. It was so crowded out there that it has been long since I last felt like sardine packed in a can. Best thing of all was when it started showering. This dampened their moods, but not mine. xD I enjoyed it! As it got heavier, everyone began taking out their umbrellas.
4 of us shared two umbrellas. We stood behind a malay family and dont-know-whose-idea-it-was that we tried to 'join' our umbrellas together with them to form a bigger shelter. One ang-moh actually offered to help the guy (who was carrying a child and umbrella) to carry the umbrella. Then he stood under the umbrella together too. Sort of seeking for shelter, that's what I feel about him. We all ended up laughing.
We couldnt find a good place to stay and they were so frustrated about it. In the end, wei2 suggested us to go for fish spa. And they did. Yes, they, excluding me. xD!! I hate fishes... scared of them... they are just too slimy and disgusting. I will definitely slap the person whoever throw fish (not those cooked one) at me, even if it is meant for joke.
I was their camera man for that session. Gosh.. their screams!!! Shall upload the video here once I get it. xD All the passer-bys were laughing and looking at them screaming.
Shortly after, we went to have our meal at Maxwell hawker. We chatted a lot about... sensitive topics. xD
Went back to Tampines and met huiyun, si gui and geneviene at the interchange. They actually went to watch NDP too, using tixs. xD.
I was so tired out after I got home. My leg felt so sore from all the walking that I would rather use the wheelchair if I have one with me right now.
Well, guess that I really shocked them when I teared jus now. But the reason why I teared wasnt what they thought it was. It was the topic, the words that rui and sj took turns to chip in reminded me of the past - the difficult days that I actually went through 4yrs ago. It is just exactly like what they said. =( Maybe I havent really walked out yet..... maybe.
Humming : 逆时针忘记 - 何维健
Had our meal at Yuki Yaki from 1pm all the way to 5pm. I was the first to KO since I am so not a buffet person. =.=" Had ice-cream after that. Not really a good experience because we mixed all the flavours together. It tasted not bad to them but it definitely tasted total sucky for me. The strong taste of passionfruit stayed in my mouth for quite long and that totally ruined my taste bud and my appetite for ice-cream. So... I didnt eat any ice-cream.
After we left, we proceeded to find the best location to catch the firework. It was so crowded out there that it has been long since I last felt like sardine packed in a can. Best thing of all was when it started showering. This dampened their moods, but not mine. xD I enjoyed it! As it got heavier, everyone began taking out their umbrellas.
4 of us shared two umbrellas. We stood behind a malay family and dont-know-whose-idea-it-was that we tried to 'join' our umbrellas together with them to form a bigger shelter. One ang-moh actually offered to help the guy (who was carrying a child and umbrella) to carry the umbrella. Then he stood under the umbrella together too. Sort of seeking for shelter, that's what I feel about him. We all ended up laughing.
We couldnt find a good place to stay and they were so frustrated about it. In the end, wei2 suggested us to go for fish spa. And they did. Yes, they, excluding me. xD!! I hate fishes... scared of them... they are just too slimy and disgusting. I will definitely slap the person whoever throw fish (not those cooked one) at me, even if it is meant for joke.
I was their camera man for that session. Gosh.. their screams!!! Shall upload the video here once I get it. xD All the passer-bys were laughing and looking at them screaming.
Shortly after, we went to have our meal at Maxwell hawker. We chatted a lot about... sensitive topics. xD
Went back to Tampines and met huiyun, si gui and geneviene at the interchange. They actually went to watch NDP too, using tixs. xD.
I was so tired out after I got home. My leg felt so sore from all the walking that I would rather use the wheelchair if I have one with me right now.
Well, guess that I really shocked them when I teared jus now. But the reason why I teared wasnt what they thought it was. It was the topic, the words that rui and sj took turns to chip in reminded me of the past - the difficult days that I actually went through 4yrs ago. It is just exactly like what they said. =( Maybe I havent really walked out yet..... maybe.
Humming : 逆时针忘记 - 何维健
Comments