This post is supposed to be published since some time ago. Well, is ok. Here it is.
"Being taken for granted" ... is something that everyone always mention every now and then. It can represent many things or between people, like in the family, lovers or friends around you. As for the main focus for this post is strictly on friends.
Many things happened since the past few months, not only happen to me, but also around those friends of mine. Knowing all these 'examples', it really made me feel that people are being taken granted very easily. And the main catalyst is actually TIME. At least, that's what happen for my case.
Although 我很爱面子 at times, but.. I am not afraid to admit that I do take some of my friends for granted. *hint hint* But of course, they also will take me for granted, which I am quite fine with it. LOL! 前提是,只要你不要太过份。 (although got one which... zzz)
I believed that TIME is the reason why I actually will 忽略some of their feelings or treat whatever they do for me as 理所当然.
TIME = Knowing them long enough = used to being treated in that manner by them = treating them like family = supposedly no restriction among each other = they will be taken for granted. This long process can happened to me, and also YOU!
Even those friend who you classified under 101% good friend/close friend/best friend might one day treat you in this manner, without realising. What I mean by 101% good friend is those who you think are those 好好先生/小姐, and who you think that he/she will NOT/never treat you like that. However, you might be shocked one day.
To add on to the previous paragraph, I would like to pin-point the word, 'karma'. It is NOT totally unrelated, you see. The simplest example I can quote here is, your friend took you for granted, and some days later, his/her friend also did exactly the same thing he/she did to you, back to him/her.
Trust me, it really happened. I mean, I've seen it, heard it and experienced it (of course I am not that FRIEND =X ).
So... beware! =X (telling that to myself too)
P.S. 请不要对号入座,谢了。
I was chatting with kaihoow a few days ago when... well, a topic came up. He pointed out that all these is '过去', but... I told him, 能忘记的,才叫做是‘过去’。Hopefully I am not like what he guessed! lolx! But what he said that night really made a lot of sense, however is not easy for me to heed it. 说到底,他是他,我是我。他做得到的,我也许做不到。
And ya.. thanks again to him and.....
MR NG KAI HOOW, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME YOUR STORIES!??!?!?!
"Being taken for granted" ... is something that everyone always mention every now and then. It can represent many things or between people, like in the family, lovers or friends around you. As for the main focus for this post is strictly on friends.
Many things happened since the past few months, not only happen to me, but also around those friends of mine. Knowing all these 'examples', it really made me feel that people are being taken granted very easily. And the main catalyst is actually TIME. At least, that's what happen for my case.
Although 我很爱面子 at times, but.. I am not afraid to admit that I do take some of my friends for granted. *hint hint* But of course, they also will take me for granted, which I am quite fine with it. LOL! 前提是,只要你不要太过份。 (although got one which... zzz)
I believed that TIME is the reason why I actually will 忽略some of their feelings or treat whatever they do for me as 理所当然.
TIME = Knowing them long enough = used to being treated in that manner by them = treating them like family = supposedly no restriction among each other = they will be taken for granted. This long process can happened to me, and also YOU!
Even those friend who you classified under 101% good friend/close friend/best friend might one day treat you in this manner, without realising. What I mean by 101% good friend is those who you think are those 好好先生/小姐, and who you think that he/she will NOT/never treat you like that. However, you might be shocked one day.
To add on to the previous paragraph, I would like to pin-point the word, 'karma'. It is NOT totally unrelated, you see. The simplest example I can quote here is, your friend took you for granted, and some days later, his/her friend also did exactly the same thing he/she did to you, back to him/her.
Trust me, it really happened. I mean, I've seen it, heard it and experienced it (of course I am not that FRIEND =X ).
So... beware! =X (telling that to myself too)
P.S. 请不要对号入座,谢了。
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was chatting with kaihoow a few days ago when... well, a topic came up. He pointed out that all these is '过去', but... I told him, 能忘记的,才叫做是‘过去’。Hopefully I am not like what he guessed! lolx! But what he said that night really made a lot of sense, however is not easy for me to heed it. 说到底,他是他,我是我。他做得到的,我也许做不到。
And ya.. thanks again to him and.....
MR NG KAI HOOW, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME YOUR STORIES!??!?!?!
Comments